New York, Full Time
Montoux is looking for a motivated, business-minded Actuary to join our New York Product team.
Montoux is the leading global innovator in actuarial software. Our mission is to liberate actuaries from the day to day tasks of data manipulation and model building, to use their actuarial judgment and business insights to provide incredible value to insurance companies.
Our customers include several of the world’s leading insurance providers and we are expanding our business in the United States and Asia, as well as Australia and New Zealand.
Life insurers love us because we improve their profitability and speed to market and allow them to respond easily to fast-changing market dynamics. We do this by providing them with software that is both more powerful and easy-to-use than anything they have had in the past.
We’re passionate about helping our customers revolutionize the insurance industry, about building beautiful products and about each other. Our growing team is based in Wellington, NZ and New York City, USA.
This is a diverse role, which offers autonomy, responsibility and flexibility:
- Onboard customer’s actuarial models onto the Montoux application
- Build new actuarial pricing models for different products
- Be an expert in changing regulatory requirements
- Ensure customers are successful using the Montoux application
- Contribute to understanding customer needs and developing solutions to meet them
- Assist with executing feature development aligned to our product roadmap
- Report to the Lead Actuary and Product Owner for the US
Your skills and experience
This is a great role for a person who is:
- Driven by getting results
- Highly organized and seeks ownership and responsibility
- Excited to be part of a dynamic, fast-growing technology company
- Curious and always seeking for more efficient ways to perform actuarial duties
- Service-oriented and likes dealing with people
- An effective communicator, both in person and in writing
Experience with actuarial modeling software in a pricing or valuation role preferred
We can offer you:
- Market competitive salary
- Modern and flexible work environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a supportive culture
- A high level of autonomy and opportunity to grow your own role within the company
Please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.