Content and Digital Marketeer
Are you a master wordsmith in training? A social media native? A content marketing savant?
Montoux makes complex financial modelling software user friendly. We’re currently revolutionising the way the life insurance industry develops and prices products by streamlining actuarial modelling on our cloud platform.
With a number of prominent customers already on board and our first beta customer in the U.S. about to sign, we are rapidly expanding our business in the U.S., driven by our desire to be the number one choice for actuarial pricing modelling software worldwide.
This role will play a prominent part in turning Montoux into a wildly successful global business. If you want the opportunity to work with a company that has the dream and real possibility of making a substantial difference to how insurance carriers analyze and price their products, we want to speak to you.
What you will be doing
This role is slightly flexible based on your skills, experience and interests. That being said, you could be doing any of the following:
- Writing. Everything from blogs to business documents, website content and whatever pops up in between
- Participating in the inception and development of new ideas to boost the success of our marketing activity
- Creating video content
- Social media management
- Event coordination
- Lead generation and lead scoring
- Measurement and reporting of digital channels
- Managing content across multiple websites, mostly using the Squarespace platform
- Assisting the marketing manager as needed
- Liaising with sales as and when needed (we are a sales driven marketing team)
- Creating content to assist with the customer success function
What we’re looking for
- Strong writing skills
The ability to write in different tones and formats with an understanding of audience.
- An independent self starter
We’re a fast moving small team so we’re looking for someone who can own their own tasks and responsibilities. We want you to ask for help when needed, but understand when it’s the right time to figure it out for yourself.
- Comfort online and happy playing with technology
You’ll need to be interested in advancements in digital marketing and be able to figure out new tools as you come across them.
- Experience with at least some of the following:
Squarespace, Hootsuite, Autopilot, Eventbrite and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
- More important than experience is the right attitude.
If you want to learn, challenge yourself, be a part of an exciting, growing project and join an awesome team then you’re a great fit already.
What we offer
Montoux strongly values people and has a diverse, high quality, international team. We are committed to the professional development of our staff, and strive to provide an environment in which you can learn from both the work you’re doing and the people you work with.
Our founders have a strong commitment to creating a workplace they would enjoy working in, and this is reflected in our sunny office on Cuba Street. We work in an open-plan collaborative environment where everyone is invited to improve on the office to make it a place they want to be, whether that means a surfboard for lunchtime excursions to the beach, or chillies growing in the window.
- Location: Wellington
- Job type: Part time (3 to 4 days)
Applicants for this position should have AU/NZ residency or a valid AU/NZ work visa.
Send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com