Business Development - Life Insurance Software
What we do
Montoux makes complex financial modelling software user friendly. We’re currently revolutionising the way the life insurance industry develops and prices products by streamlining actuarial modelling on our cloud platform. We’re rapidly expanding our business globally, driven by our desire to be the number one choice for actuarial pricing software worldwide.
What you will be doing
Your main purpose will be to lead our sales efforts for Australia and New Zealand with a specific focus on the life insurance industry. You would preferably be based in Sydney, but Wellington could work for the right person. The job will be varied and you will be involved in all aspects of the sales process, it truly is a role that you have the opportunity to make your own.
You will be the ‘Sales Leader’ for Montoux in Australia and New Zealand
- A people person that can deal with all levels in an organization and enjoys technical conversations as much as they do lunches and dinners.
- Someone that has experience selling SaaS solutions to large organizations and is confident with the enterprise sales process.
- Knows how to move a prospect through the sales process and what it takes to qualify an opportunity properly.
- Business case development in conjunction with clients to demonstrate the true value of the Montoux platform.
- Able to work independently, in and out of the office but enjoys an atmosphere that is truly collaborative and shares information willingly.
- Able to identify growth opportunities for Montoux, and take responsibility for those opportunities.
You will be the “Voice of the Industry” to our Marketing Team
- Provide regular and ongoing feedback on the challenges in the life insurance industry and willingly suggest content to distribute.
- Knows that a sales role is not independent and is tightly woven with marketing in order to help generate new leads and close deals.
- Identify thought leaders that Montoux can partner with to generate new content for distribution.
What we're looking for
We are looking for someone who:
- Understands our vision and can fully get behind our mission to disrupt the life insurance industry with a better pricing tool.
- Excited to help make Montoux actuarial applications the number 1 choice for actuarial modelling software.
- Knowledgeable about the life insurance industry (preferably) although financial services or other enterprise sales experience will be considered an asset.
- Knows how to solve problems, not flog product.
- Listens more than they talk.
- Can properly articulate the sales process (might be their own unique process) and understands the value in proper pipeline management and CRM tools.
- Is willing to learn each and every day.
- Keen to take responsibility for and ownership of sales in a region for a rapidly growing company.
- Is a team player - We are a small, agile team and everyone’s input is vital, likewise every person is valued and supported.
What we offer
Montoux strongly values people and has a diverse, high quality, international team. We are committed to the professional development of our staff, and strive to provide an environment in which you can learn from both the work you’re doing and the people you work with.
Our founders have a strong commitment to creating a workplace they would enjoy working in, and this is reflected in our sunny, beachside office in Lyall Bay, Wellington. We work in an open-plan collaborative environment where everyone is invited to improve on the office to make it a place they want to be, whether that means a surfboard for lunchtime excursions to the beach, or chillies growing in the window.
Applicants for this position should have AU/NZ residency or a valid AU/NZ work visa.
Send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.